Thursday 22 January 2015

ART: EMOTIONAL INSECURITIES

Have you ever feel uncomfortable about your body? Well.. you're not the only one who experience insecurities. I've always been very critical about my body and wanting perfection. Sadly, it's taken me a very long time to over come this insecurities.

Media is such a powerful tools when it comes to beauty and fashion. Sadly in reality half of those models don't even look like that at all, with the help of enchantment such as Photoshop.  Children spend more time looking at magazines, start to wear make up at the young age and begin to critics themselves. I was one of them children 9 years ago. I strive for perfection to look good for society but really... it wasn't worth it, I felt really unhappy. My mother told me '' Who are you trying to impress? '' and I  hate to admit it but honestly I really don't know at all.

But over the years I've learnt to stop worrying, stop comparing yourself, stop lying to yourself and stop punishing yourself. Learn to accept who you are and love the people who appreciates what you are.

What I've felt in the past has inspired me to create a piece of art that can people relate to me . A subject that is black and gold which you can see on my art work. Figure represent my dream body and escaping from things i can never have but force to have the body you were born with. And accept who you are, by washing away in colours who you truly are.

Breathless

Breakfree

You can view more on my facebook page by clicking portfolio above, Please follow and like if you like my art, you can also buy my work from society6. [ SOCIETY6 ] & [ FACEBOOK ]

If you like this post, be sure to leave a comment and tell me your experience. And also if you like me sharing more of my art work and talk about them, let me know. 

Thank you again for reading my blog and hope you all having a nice day or night. 

23 comments:

  1. These are incredible keep up the good work xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested in sharing and promoting your blog you should think about joining Beau Bloggers! It is a community for people who like fashion, art and just writing blogs in general. Its open for anyone and we'd love to see you over there. You can find out more here: http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/beau-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of these painting are so powerful and they convey what you have written so well!
    You're an amazing artist!

    thanks for sharing<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! <3 so are you <3 and you welcome hehe

      Delete
  4. Love this works! I understand your feelings on body insecurity!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!!
    Really great post!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful art.. I think the fashion industry should potray people how they really are and not some kind of fantasy.
    http://www.modefort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. You've expressed it beyond perfection! Loved it:)) look forward to more posts from you.

    Just followed your blog. Hope you'll follow back:))

    Www.indiangirlamericanworld.blogspot.com

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much and of course I will follow back :D

      New bloggers are always welcome :D

      Delete
  8. Wow those are great works! Keep it up! In the meanwhile, do you wanna follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a great weekend, kisses *

    www.oblogdocolibriesverdeado.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! sure. Of course we can follow and support each other, be sure to follow back :D

      Delete
  9. Great blog ♥
    Please follow me first and let me know if you followed me.
    I will follow you back after it.

    http://czillen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sure we can follow each other :3 be sure to follow back <3

      Delete
  10. I love this! It reminds me of my best friend's art, he was (still is) brilliant and so are you

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing! Will definitely have to check out your fb page, I want to see more!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a wonderful and powerful post, I love it. I, myself have been like that, still is. Falling into the media's trap about what should be and what shouldn't, always comparing myself to others sadly. But I consider this year a year of self journey, hopefully I will be able to find myself and be truly happy

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how hard it is to look at yourself in the mirror, and starts to pin point unwanted parts of your body. All I can say is do not hope to find happiness. You have to break free from any insecurities and learn to love yourself, accept what you have. Take it slowly, find your style that you are comfortable with and wear what makes you happy.

      If you need anything, you're always welcome to message me and say hello! hehe

      Delete
  13. Such beautiful images & equally beautiful message. (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you so much for your lovely message sorry for the late reply

      Delete