Thursday 13 November 2014

ZARA - Creating an outfits

Weather is extremely horrible in the UK, It’s raining and it’s very cold.  I spend the whole morning in bed googling and online browsing through shops such as ZARA but I can’t help but to look at the gorgeous contrast tie-neck silk blouse. It’s innocent and sophisticated. I have the urge to how I would pare them up so here it is. 


The white blouse with black tie-neck is great for casual look or even parties and of course! Great for any seasons. It's a little bit see through you can always add another clothing piece of your choice.

I would pare it up with nice skinny jeans in mink colour, I know some people are afraid to wear this kind of colour but hey! Anything that are light colour is perfect for darker tones or medium tones and believe me you can rock it! Don’t be afraid to play with colours that are black and white. 
Anyway the jeans really does compliment your legs and your skin-tones. It's cropped just above your ankle to show a little bit of flesh. I believe is great for rainy season. 


If you’re a big big big! And literary a big bootie fan raise your hands up! I know I do because for this season’s boots for me it’s a must! Either its open cut ankle showing I would definitely wear it even if it’s snowing! Hold on before you comment, you can always add a pretty ankle socks that has laces around the opening area. Now you feel me! I choose this boots because not only it compliments the entire outfits, it's also gives you the vibes of being attractive by complimenting your legs figures. As you raises up you'll notice it's comes really delicate, it's innocent but it's sexy! 

But what to wear as a coat, jacket and etc? Well my dear it suits with any kind of jacket you throw into this outfits. The colours are very delicate and calm yet! the shoe is aggressive enough to shine so HALLELUYAH!! okay.. I know can be very weird but this is how I express myself when putting an outfit together. 

Hope you like the outfit that I put together. Please leave a comment, I want to know how would you pare up a white blouse with black neck tie? (as shown above first picture) ?

On Sunday, I'll show you my outfits I've been rocking lately. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your idea! And I'll say yes to those booties are amazing! I will probably wear that blouse with everything! It is perfect... Thank you for your comment in my blog I agree with you! :D
    www.pandjstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete