Saturday 8 November 2014

Travelling: UK to IRELAND


I know I haven't been blogging for a long time but bare with me and try to fix my schedules. 
This was the first ever solo holiday I've ever experienced (Flying to another country). I couldn't sleep for days because of high excitement to see my friends and lover.  I stayed for 5 days so from October 25 till 29th Oct and I wish I could have stayed longer.

The most stressful part before departure is making sure I have everything and including toiletries. Knowing me I worry about my toiletries and make up more than my clothes. I always make sure that my bags/luggage meet the standard requirements of the airline, which I’m flying with Ryanairs. I know that the airline I’ll be travelling with had many bad reviews but my experience was absolutely fantastic! I had no problems getting in and out. Hey! Not that way! Cheeky. And more importantly it is a budget airlines which is a plus!

Here are the list of the things I brought with me to Ireland when it comes to skincare routine and make up.

SKINCARE

  •  Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Scrub – It’s an exfoliating cleaners. I know that my face gets really rough if you’re travelling around the city or anywhere that clogs your pores. I feel really uncomfortable, specially wearing makeup. So, this is a good cleanser to get rid of dirt off your face and make up. Also helps with acne.
  •  St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub – I love this facial scrub. It contains 100% natural extracts, non-irritating and oil free. If you’re having break out or your skin feel so dry and skin starts to peel off. This facial scrub work wonders. Not only it get rid of nasty dirt of your face but it keeps your face moist and smooth like a babies bum!
  • Acne Prone skin – I use Clearasil Ultra Blemish plus marks treatment cream. It’s a very strong and fast fighting cream to fight against redness and marks if you’re suffering from acne. I also use Clean & Clear treatment gel for any stubborn spots that won’t go away or appearing
  •   Mask – I use Korean brand mask Innisfree It’s Real Green Tea: It keeps your face moisturise and lift your face than having a very dull looking skin. It also reduce any redness around your nose areas and also blemishes.
  • Serum – Again I use Korean brand It’s Skin: Power 10 Formula GF Effector with GF-Biopolymer. This serum penetrates the skin’s layer to deliver GF-Biopolymer at the cellular level to relieve the symptoms of dryness and sensitivity. It’s softens and smoothen rough patches and reduce any redness also whitening any dark complexions.


As you can see, I do suffer from acne and I do treat them as soon as possible and sometimes when I’m extremely stress, they eventually get very aggressive so I bought the one that can cure my acne fast. I know most of you use Toner but I rarely use any toner at all. I feel like my skin gets really irritated maybe because of the amount of alcohol added to the formula and I haven’t found any toner that uses any natural ingredients but if you know any good Toner for supper sensitive skin let me know!

MAKE UP
  •          Primer – Tony Molly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm. Is a pore purifying balm that clears out any blackheads and other impurities it designed to help with unevenness of the skin and enlarged pores, fine lines, scars and other blemishes. It’s such an amazing product and I would recommend this to anybody for those who has trouble skins like I have. 
  •      BB cream – Etude House Mineral Bright Fit SPF 30 (#W24 Honey Beige) promotes a silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Great for minor Acne prone skin. Long-lasting coverage, Silky complexion and features protection against the sun.  It also helps to improved textures to give healthy looking and radiant looking skin. Helps to even out the skin tone while improving the appearance of wrinkles. I do recommend it to anyone but if you have that moment when your skin tends to get extremely do powder up.
  •      Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact – I love this powder, not only long lasting but it controls sebum for a matte finish without drying out your skin and minimizing the look of pores.
  •      Eyeliner – MUA
  •           Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar – Not only stain your lips to more natural looking but also keeps your lips hydrated
  •       Lipstick – MUA Wild Berry Matte Lipstick


Please follow and comment if you like more about beauty skincare or anything. Thank you ! xx Happy Bonfire Night! 

4 comments:

  1. the last toner I used and really liked was by Olea (with aloa vera and cucumber I think,s th like that)...I even got my hubs to use it once or twice- I told him it was a face refreshener- men will only use cosmetics if you make it sound good.

    I don't use a toner when it gets cold, though...just a face scrub and cream (and make up remover).

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    p.s. I also get nervious before a trip..despite the fact I love trips and travelling.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be sure to check them out.

      Delete
    2. Almost forgot, same, I get extremely nervous before travelling, I think i had so many trips to the toilet haha

      Delete
    3. I usually cannot sleep at all!

      Delete