Friday 28 November 2014

NOMINATION: Liebster Award


Today I was nominated by Magda to take part in ‘’Liebster Award’’ .So, thank you for nominating me. Be sure to check her out
I’ll be posting fun facts about me.  Although I wanted to know more about this ‘’Liebster Award’’. Apparently this was given to upcoming bloggers to help them gain publication. Liebster is a German word for dearest, beloved, sweetheart and endearing.’’ There are no official sites for this internet fun. But this seems to be a really good idea to discover other new bloggers so why not I try it anyway.

Rules
      11 facts about you
      11 Question for you to answer
      Tag 11 people who are newly

It’s simple right? Okay let’s start!

1. My name is Analyn
2. I’m Filipino living in the UK
3. I’m an independent freelancer artists
4. I love listening to music such as Indie, Old rock, rock and pop
5. I’m a painter specialized in portraits and figures
6. I love fashion and mostly drawn to shoes, especially I’m in love with platforms shoes since I’m quite small. Oh why! Why god? Why I must be small? 
7. I have a weird pinkie and my body temperature apparently cold when its cold weather and hot weather hot body. Which my boyfriend thinks it’s weird. Haha!
8. I play acoustic guitar
9. I’m a big fan of Jonah Hill. I love him too dearly most of his films makes me laugh
10. I love classical arts and history
11. I love online shopping

Questions and answers: 

1. Where were you born?
I was born in the Philippines
2. Describe yourself in three words. 
Tiny, Stubborn, Clumsy 
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Anything that contains chocolate and Ramen aka Kimchi noodles 
4. What quality do you appreciate the most in others?
Trust worthy 
5. What dream do you hope to accomplish someday?
Travel all over the world, Open an Art Gallery and Live in Japan
6. Three things you cannot live without ?
Noodles and Chocolate
7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Zoella, Le-happy and Shewearsfashion
8. Why did you start blogging?
I've always wanted to be a journalist and I guess blogging is pretty much similar and I think of blogging as my personal journal. It's also a great opportunity to share my passion and help others.
9. If you could live anywhere on earth. Where would it be?
JAPAN HELL YEAH!!
10.  What would be the first you'd do if you won the lottey?
I would buy a big house in Japan
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I have many dreams but mostly a mad scientist, artist, musician and journalist

Now it's your turn! 



  • Where were you born?
  • Describe yourself in three words.
  • What is your guilty pleasure?
  • What quality do you appreciate the most in others?
  • What dream do you hope to accomplish someday?
  • Three things you cannot live without?
  • Who are your favourite bloggers?
  • Why did yo start blogging?
  • If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be?
  • What would be the first you’d do if you won the lottery?
  • What did you want to be when you grew up?


  • I would like to nominate
    And finally anybody else is welcome to do this nomination! 




    24 comments:

    1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog i am following back and we stay in touch

      http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You welcome, and thanks following back <3 I really appreciate.

        Delete
    2. nice award!! :)

      http://fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah more like a fun nomination not really an actual award. You can join in too! hehe Ways to get to know bloggers

        Delete
    3. Really wonderful blog ;))
      I following you, i hope you follow back :)

      http://www.aureliabu.lt/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. D'aww thank you so much. I've followed you back :3

        Delete
    4. I love your blog! It's amzaing
      I have followed you, I hope you will follow back

      Also if you get a chance could you check out my blog?
      sophiealiceinwonderlandxo.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww, thank you hun!
        Sure will follow you back and check out your blog!

        Delete
    5. What a great post!!! Lovely blog. So cool you were born in the Philippines! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
      xx
      Annie
      www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah haha most of my life grow up in such a cold weather. Sure we can follow each other through GFC and support each other. Thank you for dropping by and leaving me such a lovely message.

        Delete
    6. This looks fun :D
      I love you blog.
      Of course I would like to follow each other just let me know where can I follow you? You can follow me on GFC and Blogovin' ;*

      http://programmerstyle.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sure we can follow each other through gfc and bloglovin' to support each other <3 Thank you for your lovely compliment!

        Delete
    7. It was a fun post to create and get to know a little about you and also other people, so I will definately reply to this nomination! Thanks Ana Banana <3

      -Caro
      http://carotrend.blogspot.ie/

      ReplyDelete
    8. Amazing! Congrats, dear:)

      Theprintedsea.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Congrats on the liebster award !Follow you now on bloglovin, hope you do the same ! :)

      www.thefashionpanda.be
      www.thefashionpanda.be

      ReplyDelete
    10. have a great day!!

      http://fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it/

      ReplyDelete
    11. Congratulations! :)
      Thank you for your comment. :) Just let me know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following, and I follow you back. :)

      P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You welcome and thank you, Sure we can follow each other through GFC or bloglovin' :3

        Delete
    12. Fantastic post, thanks for sharing lovely! :)

      I have a new outfit post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts;

      http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

      x

      ReplyDelete